Caribbean Sailing Week including the AGM, Conference and CDC will take place in Simpson Bay, St. Maarten. The Conference will be based at The Royal Palm Resort. There are a number of hotels in the area. This page will get updated as we confirm advantageous rates for all participants. Please contact the individual properties directly to book for yourself and your party.
Royal Palm Resort (across the road from the SMYC and location of the conference)
1) Personalized booking link:
Flamingo : https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/stmaartenyachtclubflamingobeach/
Royal Palm Resort : https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/stmaartenyachtclubroyalpalmbeach/
2) Reservation Department: 1-800-HILTONS
- Property: Royal Palm & Flamingo Beach Resorts
- Group Name: The Sint Maarten Yacht Club Sports
- Your Block Code is: SMYC22
- Resort Fees: $25 + Tax
- Rates do not include 5%Tax
- Cutoff: 10/20/22 (based on availability)
- Payments: Individual
- Group rates:
Flamingo Beach Resort 10-17/22 - 10/26/22 Price
Studio US$ 125.00
1 Bedroom US$149.00
2 Bedroom US$195.00
(The 2 bedrooms sleeps 6 as it has a pull out coach that can sleep 2 so great for CDC teams. Please confirm this is your requirement upon booking.)
|Royal Palm Resort 10-17/22 - 10/26/22||Price|
|2 Bedrooms||US$ 229.00|
Extended Stay: To book rooms before or after the block dates, guest should make their reservation for the dates inside the block, then email Clarissa.Camargo@hgv.com and ask for the additional nights to be added. Guests should provide their reservation number, as well as their intended arrival and departure dates.
- Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 10am.
- A $200 refundable incidental authorization in required upon check in.
- No deposit is required during the reservation booking process. The first night room charge plus tax will be collected 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Reservation modifications can be made, based upon availability, until 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Within 48 hours of arrival, reservations are considered final. Cancellations will receive a penalty of first night plus tax.
- It is strongly suggested that guests requiring an early check in should book the night prior, as check in starts at 4pm daily. Early check-ins are based upon availability and can only be confirmed by the resort’s front desk team directly.
- No-show reservations will be charged first night’s room plus tax to the individual.
- Required at check in: A minimum of one adult (21 years of age or older) a credit card and valid photo ID, per reservation. The credit card used for the one-night payment must be presented at check in and the name on the credit card must match the ID.
- Any special request you may have will be noted to your reservation but cannot be guaranteed.
- Daily housekeeping is available at a nominal fee. Please contact the resort’s front desk by dialing “0” from your in-unit telephone for assistance.
- Resort common areas (pools, grills, sports courts, etc.), pool chairs, and tables cannot be reserved.
- Resort amenities (pools, fitness center, sport courts, etc.) are available to registered guests only. Non-registered guests will be unable to utilize resort amenities.
Booking Website: https://commodoresuites.com
Use the code: CSSAIL22
|Commodore Suites 10/21 - 10/23 2022||Price|
|Suites Rate||US$ 313.20|
|1 Bedroom||US$ 356.40|
|Studio- 1 night||US$ 156.60|
|1 night||US$ 178.20|
Simpson Bay Suite
|Simpson Bay Suite||Price|
|3 Bedroom suite (7 guests)||US$ 335.00 per night|
|2 Bedroom suite ( 5 guests)||US$ 215.00 per night|
|1 Bedroom suite ( 3 guest)||US$ 121.00 per night|
Booking website: www.simpsonbaysuites.com
Please use the contact form tab on the website to make your reservation. Mention ‘Sailing event: Caribbean Dinghy Championship’.
|1 bedroom||US$ 154.00|
|2 bedroom||US$ 177.75|
Reservation Contact: (888) 992-8748
Please mention the ‘Caribbean Dinghy Championship 2022/CSA conference’ at the time of booking.