Notice of Race
With over 80 competitors expected for a week of racing on Lake Michigan as World Sailing is campaigning to bring sailing back to the Paralympics in 2024. This will be the first time the Para World Sailing Championship will be held on the Great Lakes and Sheboygan is ready to welcome you!
Competitor Registration – Select class during registration
- Boat Classes:
- Hansa 303 (male or female) – Chartered fleet including sails. Charter fee to be determined.
- 2.4m OD – Boats NOT supplied. 2.4m OD will have a limited number of chartered boats available. Competitors are encouraged to bring their own.
- RS Venture – 2 person team – Chartered fleet including sails. Charter fee to be determined.
- Yacht Information
- For Hansa 303 & RS Venture classes, enter the class you will be racing in as Boat Type and NA for all other required fields regarding the boat. These are chartered fleets.
- Only 2.4m class needs to fill out Yacht info in registration
- Coaches if bringing own boat, fill in this info as well. Enter NA when needed.
Coach Registration –This fee does not include coach boat charter. There are limited coach boat rentals available in this part of the United States. Coaches are expected to provide their own boats or make charter arrangements on their own. The Organizers will work to create a list of possible charter opportunities but cannot guarantee availability.
- Coaches should register separate from competitors to ensure we have your information
2.4m OD Charter – Contact Tony Pocklington, Edge Sailing Inc. USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
QUESTIONS: Send email to: email@example.com