The CSA invites any yacht club, organisation, association or individual with an interest in the sport of sailing to become a member. Classes of membership include:
- Sailing clubs or associations with an interest in the sport of sailing;
- regattas and organized sailing events;
- schools or organizations having as their primary objective the teaching of sailing
- other associations or organizations having an interest in the sport of sailing;
- class associations;
- individual members including junior, adult, family, benefactor and honorary.
There are a number of significant benefits to becoming a member. Benefits of membership and fees for each category of membership can be found here.
The obligations of members are as follows:
- to promote the objectives, interests and influence of the CSA.
- to recognize and respect the constitution, by-laws, rules, regulations and decisions of the CSA and of ISAF;
- to use reasonable endeavors to persuade others within their jurisdiction to refrain from actions that are inconsistent with the constitution, by-laws, rules, regulations and decisions of the CSA and of ISAF; and
- to pay membership dues in a timely fashion.
If you would like to become a member, please click here and complete the membership application form and click Submit. If you have any questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Click here to review the objectives of the CSA and for a copy of the By-Laws.