Dates: 12-19 March 2022
Join us in March 2022! We’ll be sailing catamarans in one of the most beautiful parts of the world – the British Virgin Islands.
– We’ll be starting and ending in Nanny Cay Marina on the south side of Tortola, about a 20-30 minute drive from the airport. Nanny Cay has: supermarket, restaurants, bars and accommodation for those who’ll arrive earlier or stay longer.
– As always and wherever we go, we value great gourmet experiences both on land and on board. We’ll be recommending our new favourite restaurants on Tortola, we’ll pich up at Foxy’s again, we’ll taste cocktails at Cooper Beach Club and enjoy our Prize-giving dinner at the Ocean 7 Yacht Club.
– Our Gourmet Night on board will be on Thursday, at Nanny Cay. Get ready for our salsa dance teachers from Lagoon 450 MOET! They are ready for you!
– We’ll be joined by the brilliant saxophonist Kamau Georges for the last evening at Ocean’s 7!
– And we are hoping to have the local BVI GIN team with us on the first night! They have just launched the BVI VODKA!
WHO CAN JOIN:
Teams who are hoping to charter one of the catamarans from our fleet.
Individuals who would like to join a team.
Catamaran owners who’d like to join the event and get even more out of their cats or groups who’d prefer to source their catamaran elsewhere.
We have selected a fleet of 42ft – 52ft sailing catamarans, all based in Nanny Cay, Tortola:
Initial deposit, only 20% of the charter rate
FLEX cancellation insurance available: €350 per booking (non-refundable) offers either a free rebooking or cancellation up to 21 days before departure with full refund.
Individuals who would like to join a team:
Talk to us and we’ll help you find the right crew. For more information on how to participate, please contact: email@example.com
Catamaran Owners and others who would like to participate with catamarans of their choice:
An entry fee will apply
We will need relevant information about the catamaran to enter you into the HPYF fleet