Objectives and By-Laws
The objectives of the Caribbean Sailing Association as listed in its by-laws are:
- To govern, promote and encourage interest and participation in the sport of sailing in the Caribbean.
- To facilitate the Members to compete in local and overseas sailing events and to provide them with the framework and logistical support to succeed at the International and Olympic level.
- To administer rating rules for sailboats of various sizes and types.
- To promote educational programs and the training of sailors, measurers, race officials and race management personnel for participation in regional, national, and international competitions.
- To sanction sailing events in the Caribbean and be the governing body to orchestrate the official CSA race calendar.
- Other objectives that the CSA determines from time to time that will further the mission and goals of the CSA.
To read the complete By-Laws please click here.